- IDENTIFY your Core Desired Feelings (i.e. your “CDF’s” as we call them). This will be your new compass for life.
- RETHINK our existing thoughts about feelings and goal-setting, examining where we’re striving, and how we can lighten the load and experience more freedom.
- EXPLORE five life areas together: Lifestyle + Livelihood, Creativity + Learning, Body + Wellness, Relationships + Society, Essence + Spirituality, and see what’s working, what’s not and what we want more/less of.
- CONNECT together in our own community with like-minded souls, form bonds & create lasting connections (trust me, these are way more than just friendships).
- CREATE a sacred space to do this work – gentle yoga + meditations, healthy and grounding meals.
- EMPOWER each other through our limiting beliefs and replace them with new, powerful ways of being.
- SURRENDER your fears, frustrations, sadness, excitement, passions, and your stories – you name it. This is a circle that we create together. Anything goes!
- CELEBRATE We’ll have a ceremony to celebrate + anchor in your CDF’s, so that you’ll be reminded about all the goodness you’ve uncovered, in the days, weeks and months to come!
Are you ready? There’s no time like the present, the now.. because honestly, you deserve all the good coming your way. All you have to do is listen to your desires, open your heart and arms up, and give yourself permission to feel lighter, brighter, happier, and healthier…….
trust me….it’s possible….join me
Women’s Wellness Network
Spreading the WELL together: Mind, Body, and Soul.
Women’s Wellness Retreat: A day to push excuses to the side and focus on your physical and emotional health for 2017.
Your Host: Connie Kanella Aramento, CEO of Soul Sync Wellness, Integrative nutrition coach, and lifestyle strategist
Guest Speaker: Amy Daignault, Fitness Coach and Personal Trainer
Saturday, January 7, 2017, 10:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA
Cost is $99 per attendee
10:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Tea, introductions, opening exercise
10:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m. The excuses that get in the way/the power of self-care
11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Yoga/meditation
12:30 p.m. -1:15 p.m. Lunch
1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. Guest Speaker Coach Amy Daignault: Strength in your physical health
2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Feeling how I want to feel everyday: creating your plan
Includes Lunch, Snacks, Tea, The Desire Map Workbook, goodies bag, and yoga and meditation 🙂 (Aside from all of the good stuff we will be doing).
Here’s What Participants had to Say….
“Too often in life we find ourselves stuck. We settle for what we think we need, not what we want. We do this, because sometimes we think we have no choice. And sometimes because that is easier to do than tapping into our innermost feelings. We accept things for what they are and do what we have to do. We do this year after year only to wake up one morning to realize we have died inside. And eventually we’ll end up regretting our choices. Jim Carrey once gave a beautiful graduation speech. In it he told the story of his father, a man who did what he HAD to do. It was a beautiful inspiring story and ended with a great question: You can still fail at the things you don’t want to do, so why not try to do the things you DO want to do?!? This is what this retreat is all about. Permission to find your *you*. The unapologetic, raw you that lights your soul on fire. At the retreat there’s no judgment, only positive energy. Connie taps into your innermost feelings and the results might surprise you. It’s gut wrenching, emotional and inspiring at the same time. Chances are you’ll meet wonderful people and see their awe-inspiring transformations. If a life full of regrets appeals to you, then skip this retreat. If you want to see where this beautiful little thing called life can take you – fully, unabashed, positively – then be a part of it. You already have everything you need. This is an amazing eye opening experience. Don’t overthink it. Just for once — free yourself and see what happens”
-Daniela L, Worcester, MA
” For the first time in over a year I was able to start to forgive and rebuild a relationship with one of the most important people in my life. I was able to see many of the positive qualities about myself and my life I had long forgotten. We were all so lucky to have met each other, shared our stories, and built some incredible relationships in such a short amount of time. It was truly an unforgettable experience.”
Virtual Retreat: Step into your InnHER Genius™ featuring the Desire Map
with Connie Kanella Aramento
Sunday, February 26, 10:00-3:00 p.m. via zoom
Includes Desire Map Workbook, Soul Sync Wellness Core 2.0 Guide, private Facebook support community after virtual retreat, and one 30 minute coaching appointment following retreat.
We all have our place of confidence, when we lead from within, our core, we are leading from what I call, our InnHER Genius. When we find that one, two or three areas that ignite, inspire, and empower us as a woman, we have arrived, and anything is possible from there. When we feel stuck, overwhelmed, exhausted, stressed, and unhappy, we are not living our days feeling how we ultimately want to feel. During this half day retreat, we will use the Desire Map as a tool to gain clarity for why we are where we are. We will explore our gratitude and dissatisfaction in our lives, and give ourselves permission to lead from our InnHER Genius area(s). Some of us know what they are, and others may not have discovered them yet. This will be a journey of inner work, connection, and discovery to begin to feel ultimately how you want to feel EVERYDAY. I am offering this in a virtual format due to popular demand, and look forward to our journey together.
Take your CDFs into Action with the Desire Map Level 2 Retreat
with Connie Kanella Aramento
Cost is $199 per attendee (Includes lunch, snack, goodie bag, and vision board)
so……you’ve done the soul work, you have connected with how you want to feel everyday, and your Core Desired Feelings (CDFs) are on fire…and you are now ready to set your intentions and make your CDFs come even more alive….
The Desire Map is about soul setting…working from the inside out to create goals and intentions aligned with your CDFs. This is when your soul becomes…strategized.
- We will explore perceptions of goals and goal-setting, especially in relationship to ambition, external approval and “success”.
- We will do some energy exfoliating, talk about our “stop doing” list… what we can “say no and yes to”, talk fear….as we know fear is real…
- We will identify a handful of goals and/or intentions that are aligned with your Core Desired Feelings, and create a plan to support those goals and intentions.
We will breathe
We will eat
We will feel
We will meditate
We will relax
We will plan (even do a little vision boarding)
We will love ourselves unconditionally